Traditionally, Naz has accepted transfer students for 9th, 10th, and 11th grades. Students interested in starting a transfer file should contact the Admissions Office with the following information – contact information for a parent/guardian; student’s name; student’s current school; and student’s current grade.
Additionally, please forward the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- Report cards for the past two school years, as well as the most recent report card of the current year.
- Standardized test scores (e.g. TerraNova/PSSA/PSAT) for the past two school years, as well as the score from the current year.
- A Letter of Recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or principal.
- A completed Transfer Application (call the Admissions Office for details).
- A copy of your daughter's current high school transcript.
The Admissions Committee will evaluate the student, and based on the evaluation, a student would then be invited to interview (along with a parent/guardian). Students will be considered for acceptance once a completed file and application have been received by the Admissions Office. Interviews will be offered only when the academic file is complete.
The deadline for the Admissions Office to receive your daughter's file for transfer admission for the Spring 2017 semester is Decemebr 6th. The deadline for transfer admission for the 2017-18 school year is August 8, 2017. Interested students should send all necessary materials to Ms. Ali Derassouyan, Director of Admissions.
Transfer Student Visitation Days
It is highly recommended that students interested in transferring to Nazareth Academy High School spend a day shadowing at our school. Please contact the Admissions Office to schedule a shadow day.
Nazareth Academy High School offers limited financial aid grants. Please contact the Admissions Office for further information.
Unfortunately, Nazareth Academy High School is unable to award scholarships for transferring students as these scholarships are based on the results of our 8th Grade Entrance Exam and a specific criteria & process for incoming 9th graders.
For further information on the transfer process, please contact the Admissions Office at 215.268.1026.