Please Note: Daily Announcements will be posted below by 10am
Daily Announcements For 12/15/2017
- Snowball tickets and announcements are going home with the students today.
- DURING HOMEROOM PERIOD, THE HOMEROOM MODERATORS ARE TO ASSIST THEIR STUDENTS TO BE SURE ALL FOOD AND ITEMS ARE REMOVED FROM LOCKERS.
The old cafeteria will be closed during the activity period today. Room 15 will be open instead.
- Miss Wizz’s 3rd block please go to the library today.
- There will be Spanish help available during Activity period today for Spanish 1 and 2. If you have any questions about material that will be on your upcoming exam, feel free to come to Room 36 during Activity Period.
- Technology club will be meeting today during activity period in Room 33 and have our photo taken for yearbook. Please let Ms. Dollbaum know if you are unable to attend. All are welcome!
- If anyone is interested in going to the March For Life please see Mr. Wissmann to sign up. The deadline to sign up is today!
- Anyone who is seriously interested in going to Disney must stop by to see Mrs. Greenewald or Mrs. Quinn this week to pick up important information. We must have all FIRST deposits by end of today in order to run this trip.
- There will be a varsity mathletes meeting Today in room 21. Please attend if you are going to the January Meet at Archbishop Ryan on January 8th. If you are going to the meet but cannot attend the meeting, please see Ms. Ennis or Ms. Vollrath before break.
- There will be a meeting for all Kairos Retreatants during activity period on Monday December 18th in the GYM. It is very important that anyone going on January Kairos attends. If you cannot make this meeting, please see Ms. Ennis or Ms. Mikulski.
- Applications for the Naz A Thon 2018 committee are available in room 25. if you are interested in applying please pick one up before you leave for break as the deadline for them to be returned is in early January thank you!