Financial Aid Application Information
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for Nazareth Academy High School for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documents to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment between Monday, September 16th and Friday, November 8th. To access FACTS, please click here. Once an online application has been completed, the information listed below will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process.
*Depending on your application, some or all of the following documents may be required.
- Copy of 2018 and 2019 (as it is available) IRS Federal Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040-EZ U.S. Individual Tax Return. If applicant and co-applicant file separately, we require both tax returns for the same tax year.
- Copies of all 2018 and 2019 (as it is available) W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for both the applicant and the co-applicant.
- Copies of all supporting tax schedules if you have income/loss from any of the following*:
- Business (Form 1040 Line 12) - send Schedule C or C-EZ and Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization
- Farm (Form 1040 Line 18) - send Schedule F and Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization
- Rental Property (Form 1040 Line 17) - send Schedule E
- S-Corporation (Form 1040 Line 17) - send Schedule E, Form 1120S, Schedule K-1, and Form 8825
- Partnership (Form 1040 Line 17) - send Schedule E, For 1065, Schedule K-1, and Form 8825
- Estates and Trusts (Form 1040 Line 17) - send Schedule E, Form 1041, and Schedule K-1
- Copies of all support documents for household Non-Taxable Income such as: Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
*IMPORTANT: If you file a tax return but do not have W-2 wages because you are self-employed, you will be required to submit a copy of your 2018 and 2019 Federal Form 1040 Tax Return.