Nazareth Academy's rigorous curriculum is deeply rooted in the educational principles of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth and prepares students for the nation's finest colleges and universities.
Our educational process is student-centered and not limited by the walls of the classroom. There are many roads to success and we strive to help our Nazareth students discover their unique talents and ambitions. One of the hallmarks of a Nazareth education is that our students graduate remarkably well-prepared for college.
Nazareth's small class sizes, faculty involvement, and low student-to-teacher ratio foster an atmosphere of personal attention for every student. The close relationship that develops between students and faculty encourage learning that is meaningful and relevant.
The goal of our thoughtfully planned curriculum and intensive individual attention is to provide the very best college preparation possible:
- The Class of 2020 earned 100 % college acceptance.
- Average GPA of a graduating senior is 4.077
- We boast a 8:1 student/ faculty ratio, so each student receives the proper attention they deserve.
- 17 AP courses are available including AP Calculus. AP Biology, and AP US Government and Politics
- Many electives to choose from, including Introduction to Computer Science, Digital Photography and Video Editing, AP Art History, Calculus, Anatomy/Physiology, Criminal Justice, and Comparative Politics,
- Spanish, French, Italian, and Latin are the core languages offered to our student.
- Critical thinking, reasoning, problem solving, and study skills are taught in every discipline across the curriculum at Nazareth.