This page is dedicated to outside opportunities that have been made available to our girls through the Counseling Department.
Seton Hall University - Open Houses:
- February 17, 2019
- April 14, 2019
Pennsylvania College of Art and Design - Open House
- Saturday, January 19, 2019 ~ 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Saturday, March 30, 2019 ~ 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Register now to attend or learn more visit pcad.edu/openhouse or call 800-689-0379 ext. 1001. Application fee waived during open house!
Neumann University - Open Houses:
- 01/27/19 – Athletic Open House
- 04/27/19 – Preview Day
Neumann University Financial Aid 101
Neumann financial aid professionals will guide you through the financial aid process on Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Neumann University Saturday Tours
For event details and to register, visit https://www.neumann.edu/visit
Pennsylvania College of Art and Design
11:00a.m. – 2:30p.m.
Saturday, March 30, 2019
11:00a.m. – 2:30p.m.
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Sunday, February 10, 2019
Pratt Institute - School of Continuing and Professional Studies
Pre-College Courses for High School Students
Saturday, January 26 – Saturday, April 12, 2019
Washington University in St. Louis - Summer Experiencehttps://Summerexperiences.wustl.edu
Now Hiring!!! - Lead Generator for State Farm
State Farm Agent, Brian Cover, is looking for friendly outgoing part-time applicants to generate insurance leads through telemarketing and personal relationships.
Minimum Age Requirement: 16 years old
Lead Generator positions available: 10
Location: 9699 Academy Road, Philadelphia, PA 19114
Hours: Flexible hours offered with a minimum of 3 hours per week and a maximum of 15 hours per week.
- Lead Generators (LG) are given a list of previously quoted insurance prospects. LGs will call that list using a short script and transfer the lead to a licensed agent. The more transfers an LG makes, the higher hourly rate the LG earns.
- The second part of the job gives the LG opportunity to increase their hourly rate by bringing in family and friend referrals. Family and friend referrals need to get a quote in order for the LG to increase their hourly rate. There is no purchase necessary in order for the LG to increase their hourly rate and additional rules will apply.
Compensation is based on a point system. 1 point is earned for live transfers from the provided lists and 3 points are earned for family and friend referrals. The more points LGs get, the more money LGs earn.
Pennsylvania Association for College Admission Counseling
Open to high school Seniors. For more information and an application, visit
Student Deadline is January 15, 2019
John P. McNulty Scholars Program at St. Joseph's University
The John P. McNulty Scholars Program is designed for highly qualified young women who are pursuing a degree in the natural sciences, mathematics or computer science.
Requirements and Eligibility:
- Admission to the University as a full-time undergraduate student. Apply at sju.edu/apply by February 1 for regular decision.
- Enrollment in one of the following majors: Biology, Chemical Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Mathematics or Physics.
- Completion of the scholarship application, including an essay, resume and letter of recommendation from a science or math teacher, by the application deadline of January 15.
For more information on applying to Saint Joseph’s University, please go to sju.edu/apply. For more information on the McNulty Scholars Program and a link to the online application form, please visit sju.edu/mcnultyscholars.
2019 Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Forum at DeSales University
Tuesday, February 12, 2019 from 5:30pm to 9:00pm
Have dinner with inspiring women who have pursued or are in the process of pursuing STEM careers. Learn what they do and how they got there, what inspired them, what they like best about their careers, what cool tools and equipment they get to use, and how they make a difference through science, technology, engineering and math!
Applications due by Friday, January 11th.
Contact Sharon Alexander, CFRE