College Raptor Scholarship
- To help students take a thoughtful approach to the college decision process and pay for college, College Raptor is awarding a $2,500 scholarship.
- For eligibility, applicants must: Be legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia, or a U.S. Territory. Be age 16 or older. Be enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2019) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school)
- For more information please visit: http://www.collegeraptor.com/2500scholarship
Senior Advice Caregiver Scholarship - $2,000 Award
For students who have acted as caregiver to an adult friend or relative in any capacity:https://www.senioradvice.com/senior-caregiver-scholarship-spring-2019
College Board - Scholarship Opportunities
College Board is offering new scholarship opportunities starting with the Class of 2020. The tasks you need to complete to be eligible for a scholarship are relatively simple such as building your college list and practicing for the SAT.Please follow these links for more information:
University of Pittsburgh - Stamps Scholarship
A full-tuition, room and board scholarship to five incoming freshmen from Pennsylvania. The award also provides up to $17,400 in enrichment funds to be used over four years (or eight terms) for the purpose of study abroad, unpaid internships, research, and other leadership experiences.
The Hispanic Engineer National Achievement Awards Conference (HENAAC) Scholars Program Scholarship
Application Deadline: TBD (scholarship information to be released in February
Rosen & Ohr Law
2019 Essay Scholarship
Open to seniors
View scholarship details and application at http://www.rosenohrlaw.com/scholarship
Deadline to apply is July 20, 2019
Furman University - Furman Scholars
Students selected as Furman Scholars are eligible for at least $20,000 per year, $80,000 over four years. If you are a current junior, meeting the following requirements, and have an interest in Furman University, please see Mrs. Menszak or Mrs. Glasson as soon as possible.
- A genuine interest in an education in the liberal arts and sciences
- A high school weighted grade point average of 3.5 or higher
- At least a 1350 on the SAT, a 1360 on the PSAT, or a 29 on the ACT or Aspire (excluding writing)
- Significant involvement in extracurricular activities and community service
- Demonstrated leadership potential
Applications for nomination will be submitted to Furman University by Mrs. Glasson, College Counselor.
Dronethusiast $500 Women in Science UAV Scholarship - 2019
Dronethusiast has been giving out our scholarship for the last 3 years and we would like to invite more women from Nazareth Academy to apply. You can read more about our scholarship here: Dronethusiast $500 Women in Science UAV Scholarship - 2019. We do not ask for the applicants to sign up for anything or give us any personal information.
- Submit a 1-page essay on the topic in either English or Spanish
- 1 Letter of reference required
- Submit a 1-page summary which includes your contact info, your school's contact info and reasons why you would like this scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled as a high school or college student
Wilshire Law Firm Student Scholar Award
Wilshire Law Firm is proud to sponsor the Student Scholar Award. This award has been established to recognize a high school student who has achieved academic excellence while also contributing to their community in a meaningful way. The winner will receive a scholarship in the amount of $1,000 to use towards their college education and a possible springboard to a career in law.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Student must be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- Student must be a senior in high school or a current undergrad with at least 2 semesters left.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must demonstrate involvement in community activities.
- Students must submit a 600-word essay describing the college major they’re interested in and why. Also, how they intend to utilize their degree to contribute to the community.
- Students must send an unofficial copy of their high school and/or college transcripts.
- Please send the application materials, via email or fax, on or before the June 28, 2019 deadline.
If you would like to apply, please complete the Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship Application.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TMA Bucks Foundation Scholarship Fund
TMA Bucks and the TMA Bucks Foundation have announced that Bucks County high school seniors planning to pursue a course of post high school study in civil engineering, urban planning, transportation management or any other related field can apply for scholarships from the TMA Bucks Foundation Scholarship Fund.
Applications for the TMA Bucks Foundation Scholarship Fund are available to download HERE.
Any graduating high school senior who is a resident of Bucks County is eligible to apply. These scholarships are one-time awards to be paid directly to the college or other accredited secondary school the winning students will attend beginning in the Fall of 2019.
All completed applications must be received in the office of TMA Bucks, Seven Neshaminy Interplex, Suite 103, Trevose, PA 19053 no later than 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
Mesothelioma Help Cancer scholarship
This scholarship is for students interested in a medical career. There will be 4 prizes, ranging from $2500 for first place to $500 for fourth place. Applicants are asked to write an essay in response to one of the following prompts:
1. Share your personal story dealing with asbestos disease or cancer. Talk about how it affected your life and how/whether it impacted your education/career choice.
2. What do you hope to do with the education you are receiving to help cancer patients?
You can view all of the details about this scholarship here: www.mesotheliomahelp.org/scholarship
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Scholarship
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., Omega Mu Omega Chapter is pleased to announce our Third Annual Scholarship Awards. We are happy to be able to offer scholarships in four categories this year for high school and college students. We invite you to share this information with the students with whom you work.
The detailed scholarship information may be accessed on our website at: https://akaomegamuomega.org/index.php/3rd-annual-college-scholarship-awards/
Montclair State University National Student Scholarship
Montclair State University is excited to announce the National Student Scholarship. Beginning with the class entering in Fall 2019, highly qualified students from outside New Jersey are now eligible for in-state tuition.
Students who have earned a grade point average of 3.25 or better on an unweighted 4.0 scale, qualify for in-state tuition and fees. There's no separate application to be considered and no additional materials need to be submitted. At Montclair State University, the rate for in-state tuition and fees for a year of full-time study is $12,790. That's a savings of $7,788 compared to the out-of-state cost, all made possible because of your students’ academic excellence.
Find out if your students qualify for the National Student Scholarship by having them complete their applications today.
Montclair State is recognized as a Carnegie-designated public research university and state-designated public research institute, and is listed among the nation’s top 100 public universities by U.S. News & World Report. There's never been a more exciting time to be at Montclair State University – located just 12 miles from New York City on a beautiful, safe campus in suburban Montclair, New Jersey. We hope to welcome your students home to Red Hawk Country
an Group Annual Scholarship
For over 20 years, The Kaplan Group has had extensive experience solving problems and negotiating B2B transactions for clients large and small. Now, they want to give back. The Kaplan Group is offering a $1,000 scholarship to any undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a business or law-oriented degree program.
For more information please visit: https://www.kaplancollectionagency.com/scholarship/
Application Deadline: Sunday, August 11, 2019
Marlyn Moyer Jr. Scholarship Foundation
- Must be a resident Bucks County
- Meet academic Qualifications
- A record of involvement in the church, community or other activities.
- Have been involved in giving service to others
- Have financial need
- Six to Eight total scholarships awarded, each being $2500 to $5000
Deadline is May 24, 2019. See Mrs. Dibelius to apply.
Blake Rubin Trust Scholarship
Blake Rubin created the Blake Rubin scholarship so he could help encourage students to continue their education after high school. This $1200 scholarship runs annually and each year one student is able to take a little of their financial strain off of their shoulders when attending school.
To be eligible for the $1200 Blake Rubin Scholarship you must:
- Be a current high school senior who has already been accepted into college
- Apply for the Blake Rubin Scholarship by answering the following question in the form of a 500-word essay: “Why should you receive this scholarship instead of someone else?”
- Submission Deadline: November 1, 2019
For more information and to apply please visit: https://www.blakerubintrust.com/
Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award
Sign up for emails to get helpful college tips and resources, and enter for the chance to win a scholarship! Throughout the year, 12 eligible students or parents will be randomly selected to win a $5,000 Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award to help cover college expenses.
For more information and to apply please visit: https://scholarship.collegecovered.com/?acmpgn=E_EAW_CSEM_BM_X_BMHS2
Golden Door Scholars
Golden Door Scholars is offering 50 scholarships worth up to $40,000 each to Dreamer students (those with DACA status)! If you are eligible, make sure to apply before the September 16th, 2019 deadline.
You can apply through Going Merry by going to https://www.goingmerry.com/s/golden-door.
If this scholarship does not apply to you, remember that Going Merry has thousands of others that it can match you with! Just go to www.goingmerry.com to see them all.
Quote Wizard Safe Driver Scholarship
Description: "At QuoteWizard, we are dedicated to preventing accidents by reducing the number of distracted drivers on the road. Since a large percentage of the drivers affected by distracted driving are young people, we thought it made sense to engage young people to come up with ideas to reduce distracted driving."
To Apply: Build a social awareness campaign to reduce distracted driving by addressing the following:
1. Name: Choose a creative campaign name.
2. Problem: Address a specific problem related to distracted driving and how it affects you and others in your community.
3. Solution: Come up with a creative solution to the problem and describe how you will raise awareness about this solution.
Submit Application to: Scholarship@QuoteWizard.com
Deadline: September 15, 2019 (this is a reoccurring scholarship and will be continually updated).
You can find more information on our website here: https://quotewizard.com/corp/safe-driver-scholarship