College Raptor Scholarship
- To help students take a thoughtful approach to the college decision process and pay for college, College Raptor is awarding a $2,500 scholarship.
- For eligibility, applicants must: Be legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia, or a U.S. Territory. Be age 16 or older. Be enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2019) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school)
- For more information please visit: http://www.collegeraptor.com/2500scholarship
Senior Advice Caregiver Scholarship - $2,000 Award
For students who have acted as caregiver to an adult friend or relative in any capacity:
Sustainable Development Challenge
Offers high school students the opportunity to share their impactful ideas and win amazing prizes.
- 1st Place Winner - $2,500 cash prize. Plus $10,000 scholarship to attend Seton Hall University.
- 2nd Place Winner - $1,000 cash prize. Plus $6,000 scholarship to attend Seton Hall University.
- All other finalists will receive a $4,000 scholarship to attend Seton Hall University
Submit a 300 – 500 word statement that describes an innovative approach or idea you have for addressing one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All submissions must be received by Sunday, March 3, 2019.
Eligibility: All high school sophomores, juniors and seniors. For more details and to enter, visit www.shu.edu/go/UNchallenge
College Board - Scholarship Opportunities
College Board is offering new scholarship opportunities starting with the Class of 2020. The tasks you need to complete to be eligible for a scholarship are relatively simple such as building your college list and practicing for the SAT.
Please follow these links for more information:
University of Pittsburgh - Stamps Scholarship
A full-tuition, room and board scholarship to five incoming freshmen from Pennsylvania. The award also provides up to $17,400 in enrichment funds to be used over four years (or eight terms) for the purpose of study abroad, unpaid internships, research, and other leadership experiences.
Society of Women Engineers Scholarships
Application Deadline: May 8, 2019
The Hispanic Engineer National Achievement Awards Conference (HENAAC) Scholars Program Scholarship
Application Deadline: TBD (scholarship information to be released in Februar
Rosen & Ohr Law
2019 Essay Scholarship
Open to seniors
View scholarship details and application at http://www.rosenohrlaw.com/scholarship
Deadline to apply is July 20, 2019
Furman University - Furman Scholars
Students selected as Furman Scholars are eligible for at least $20,000 per year, $80,000 over four years. If you are a current junior, meeting the following requirements, and have an interest in Furman University, please see Mrs. Menszak or Mrs. Glasson as soon as possible.
- A genuine interest in an education in the liberal arts and sciences
- A high school weighted grade point average of 3.5 or higher
- At least a 1350 on the SAT, a 1360 on the PSAT, or a 29 on the ACT or Aspire (excluding writing)
- Significant involvement in extracurricular activities and community service
- Demonstrated leadership potential
Applications for nomination will be submitted to Furman University by Mrs. Glasson, College Counselor.
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated - Alpha Alpha Omicron Zeta Chapter
Finer Woman Scholarship
Non-renewable academic scholarship awards up to $1500 to African American or Hispanic young women who are graduating from a Northeast Philadelphia/Bucks County area high school and have been accepted into a four (4) year college/university. A few of the qualifying criteria include:
- The student attends school or resides in our service area of NE Philadelphia/Bucks County
- The student has a minimum grade point average of 3.0
- The student demonstrates leadership through extra-curricular activities.
A completed application packet along with the required documents must be POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, APRIL 5TH, 2019. Application packets that are late and/or incomplete will not be considered.
Please have any requests for transcripts, recommendations, etc to teachers/counselors by March 15th in order to give them ample time to complete. Click here for the application!
Dronethusiast $500 Women in Science UAV Scholarship - 2019
Dronethusiast has been giving out our scholarship for the last 3 years and we would like to invite more women from Nazareth Academy to apply. You can read more about our scholarship here: Dronethusiast $500 Women in Science UAV Scholarship - 2019. We do not ask for the applicants to sign up for anything or give us any personal information.
- Submit a 1-page essay on the topic in either English or Spanish
- 1 Letter of reference required
- Submit a 1-page summary which includes your contact info, your school's contact info and reasons why you would like this scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled as a high school or college student
Kenneth “Sid” Hopkins Memorial Scholarship
The Kenneth “Sid” Hopkins Memorial Scholarship Fund was created in 2016 by his family to award students, volunteers, or those who are currently employed or volunteer in Emergency Services further their education. Selection Criteria is stated below:
- Bucks County Resident
- Commitment to the pursuit of a career in an allied health care degree program such as nursing, medical technology, radiology/ imaging, respiratory therapy, paramedic, firefighting, EMS, or law enforcement.
- Evidence of Community Involvement
- Write a short essay about yourself, state hoe important receiving this scholarship is to you and why are you pursuing a career in Emergency Services.
- Two letters of recommendation must accompany this application (community member/ church leader/ chief officer/ teacher/ guidance counselor, etc. Please no family members)
- Application Due by April 15th
For more information and application please see Mrs. Glasson
Wilshire Law Firm Student Scholar Award
Wilshire Law Firm is proud to sponsor the Student Scholar Award. This award has been established to recognize a high school student who has achieved academic excellence while also contributing to their community in a meaningful way. The winner will receive a scholarship in the amount of $1,000 to use towards their college education and a possible springboard to a career in law.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Student must be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- Student must be a senior in high school or a current undergrad with at least 2 semesters left.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must demonstrate involvement in community activities.
- Students must submit a 600-word essay describing the college major they’re interested in and why. Also, how they intend to utilize their degree to contribute to the community.
- Students must send an unofficial copy of their high school and/or college transcripts.
- Please send the application materials, via email or fax, on or before the June 28, 2019 deadline.
If you would like to apply, please complete the Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship Application.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TMA Bucks Foundation Scholarship Fund
TMA Bucks and the TMA Bucks Foundation have announced that Bucks County high school seniors planning to pursue a course of post high school study in civil engineering, urban planning, transportation management or any other related field can apply for scholarships from the TMA Bucks Foundation Scholarship Fund.
Applications for the TMA Bucks Foundation Scholarship Fund are available to download HERE.
Any graduating high school senior who is a resident of Bucks County is eligible to apply. These scholarships are one-time awards to be paid directly to the college or other accredited secondary school the winning students will attend beginning in the Fall of 2019.
All completed applications must be received in the office of TMA Bucks, Seven Neshaminy Interplex, Suite 103, Trevose, PA 19053 no later than 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
Mesothelioma Help Cancer scholarship
This scholarship is for students interested in a medical career. There will be 4 prizes, ranging from $2500 for first place to $500 for fourth place. Applicants are asked to write an essay in response to one of the following prompts:
1. Share your personal story dealing with asbestos disease or cancer. Talk about how it affected your life and how/whether it impacted your education/career choice.
2. What do you hope to do with the education you are receiving to help cancer patients?
You can view all of the details about this scholarship here: www.mesotheliomahelp.org/scholarship
The Quest for Excellence USA Award
The Quest for Excellence USA Award honors the top students from low-income backgrounds in each state. Awardees will receive special recognition and up to $1,000 for a new laptop, coverage in travel costs to QuestBridge college partners, and resources to enhance the student's college application.
We offer many other Quest for Excellence Awards for students with a variety of interests and backgrounds. Students can apply for as many awards as they are qualified for. The deadline for students to apply is March 20, 2019.
Quest for Excellence USA Award
Quest for Excellence Awards
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Scholarship
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., Omega Mu Omega Chapter is pleased to announce our Third Annual Scholarship Awards. We are happy to be able to offer scholarships in four categories this year for high school and college students. We invite you to share this information with the students with whom you work.
The detailed scholarship information may be accessed on our website at: https://akaomegamuomega.org/index.php/3rd-annual-college-scholarship-awards/
Dunkin’ Donuts Scholarship
The 10th annual Dunkin’ Philadelphia Regional scholarship program will award up to 25 $2,000 scholarships to qualified students.For more information and to apply please visit: Dunkin' Scholarship
Application deadline: April 15th, 2019
Bucks County Community Full-Tuition Scholarship
Bucks will award full-year scholarships (30 credits, 15 per semester) to 13 incoming Honors at Bucks students for the 2019-20 academic year. To be considered, applications must meet the following requirements:
- Graduate from high school this spring
- Be eligible for in-county tuition rates
- Attend Bucks full-time (12 or more credits per semester) in Fall 2019-Spring 2020, taking at least two honors courses each semester
- Meet Honors at Bucks' admission requirements
- Submit (1) a Bucks general application, (2) an Honors Bucks application (see below), and (3) an up-to-date high-school transcript (should be sent by guidance counselor to Bucks' Office of Admissions) by May 1st, 2019.
For more information please visit: http://www.bucks.edu/academics/honors/
Montclair State University National Student Scholarship
Montclair State University is excited to announce the National Student Scholarship. Beginning with the class entering in Fall 2019, highly qualified students from outside New Jersey are now eligible for in-state tuition.
Students who have earned a grade point average of 3.25 or better on an unweighted 4.0 scale, qualify for in-state tuition and fees. There's no separate application to be considered and no additional materials need to be submitted. At Montclair State University, the rate for in-state tuition and fees for a year of full-time study is $12,790. That's a savings of $7,788 compared to the out-of-state cost, all made possible because of your students’ academic excellence.
Find out if your students qualify for the National Student Scholarship by having them complete their applications today.
Montclair State is recognized as a Carnegie-designated public research university and state-designated public research institute, and is listed among the nation’s top 100 public universities by U.S. News & World Report. There's never been a more exciting time to be at Montclair State University – located just 12 miles from New York City on a beautiful, safe campus in suburban Montclair, New Jersey. We hope to welcome your students home to Red Hawk Country
Pace University 2019 Summer Scholars Institute
Pace University's 2019 Summer Scholars Institute for high school students will be held from July 14 to July 27 on our New York City Campus. The Summer Scholars Institute is a groundbreaking, intensive two-week program designed for rising high school juniors and seniors.
As a guidance counselor, we recommend our distinctive Summer Scholar Institute for your students so they may receive an advanced, first-hand look at the college experience by taking classes and living on campus. The classroom experience is paired with an active exploration of New York City. Through these activities, students will mix with Pace faculty, staff, and students, as well as fellow Summer Scholars students, and Summer Scholars alumni from all over the country.
The five major academic tracks for this year are:
- Criminal Justice
- Digital Film Production
- Theater Arts
Please encourage your students to apply today! Applications will be accepted until April 15, 2019. The cost of the program is $3,000 which includes course instruction, reading materials, two meals per day, housing, and events. Upon completion of the program, students will receive a Certificate of Course Completion.
Students who are admitted to Pace University as an undergraduate will receive three general credits toward their degree, as well as a yearly $3,000 scholarship if a competitive GPA of 3.0 or above is maintained. For more information about the program please visit our website, or contact us at (212) 346-1915 or email@example.com. We would love for you to share this information with any students you think might be interested in our summer program.
Join us and meet the Pace community, enjoy breakfast, tour campus and
learn all about the Pace Path—our signature program that ensures each student has access to every opportunity and is positioned for success.
Friday, March 8, 2019
861 Bedford Rd
Pleasantville, NY 10570
8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
Come and discover why Pace is the perfect fit for your students.
Honors@Bucks Full-Year Scholarships
Bucks will award full-year scholarships (30 credits, 15 per semester) to 13 incoming Honors@Bucks students for the 2019-20 academic year.
To be considered, you must
- Graduate from high school this spring;
- Be eligible for in-county tuition rates;
- Attend Bucks full-time (12 or more credits per semester) in Fall 2019-Spring 2020, taking at least two honors courses each semester;
- Meet Honors@Bucks' admission requirements; and
- Submit (1) a Bucks general application, (2) an Honors@Bucks application (see below), and (3) an up-to-date high-school transcript (should be sent by guidance counselor to Bucks' Office of Admissions) by May 1st, 2019.
Honors@Bucks scholarships are awarded on the basis of high-school GPA.
Qualified applicants who do not win one of the 13 scholarships will still be welcome in the Honors@Bucks program.
If you're a current, transfer, adult, or re-admitted student, we invite you to take advantage of other Bucks scholarship opportunities listed at www.bucks.edu/scholarships.
Honors@Bucks challenges high-ability, intellectually curious students with honors coursework emphasizing scholarly research, high-order critical thinking, and experiential learning.
The program is open to students in all associate-degree programs who meet the admission requirements.
Please note that while they share students, Honors@Bucks and Phi Theta Kappa, the national honor society of two-year colleges, are separate entities.
Apply Now–It's Free!
1. Complete the College's online Application for Admission (if you haven't already)
2. Fill out and submit an Honors@Bucks Application (it will be received and processed by Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator).
Honors@Bucks applications should be received at least a week prior to the start of the semester in which the student will begin honors coursework.
For more information
Please contact either Dr. Stephen doCarmo, program coordinator, at (215) 968-8267, or the Admissions Office at (215) 968-8119.
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, INC.
Omega Mu Omega Chapter Third Annual College Scholarship Awards
Omega Mu Omega Chapter Freshman Scholarship
$1,000 one-time award
Yvonne Cooper Watson Memorial Scholarship
$1,000 one-time award
The application deadline is April 1, 2019. For more information regarding eligibility requirements please visit here.