Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award
Sign up for emails to get helpful college tips and resources, and enter for the chance to win a scholarship! Throughout the year, 12 eligible students or parents will be randomly selected to win a $5,000 Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award to help cover college expenses.
For more information and to apply please visit: https://scholarship.collegecovered.com/?acmpgn=E_EAW_CSEM_BM_X_BMHS2
Stonehill College Merit Scholarship
All Nazareth Academy High School students who meet the requirements for admission to Stonehill will receive a minimum of a $10,000 (up to $25,000) merit scholarship. This guaranteed level of commitment is intended to reinforce their appreciation of each family’s investment in Catholic secondary education, the level of preparation for college provided within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia community and the capacity of Nazareth Academy High School students to succeed at Stonehill.
For questions or concerns please contact Assistant Vice President of Enrollment and Dean of Admission, Joseph Dacey ’02 at email@example.com or 508-565-1373.
Pro Stock Hockey Scholarship
Pro Stock Hockey is not only a strong supporter of organized hockey, but of education as well. We are proud to be able to help students who are pursuing degrees in higher education. Through the Pro Stock Hockey Scholarship, we will award the winning student $1,000 to be used toward his or her degree. To qualify, undergraduate or graduate students must attend an accredited college or university based in the USA
For more information and to apply please visit: https://www.prostockhockey.com/scholarship/
Application Deadline date: August 1st, 2020
National CO-OP Scholarship Program.
- Wace is pleased to announce their Eighteenth Annual National Co-op Scholarship Program consisting of 160 merit co-op scholarships for high school seniors and transfer students who are planning to participate in college cooperative education. Many of these merit co-op scholarships are renewable for four-years valued at $4.2 million.
- Students must apply to one (or more) of the following nine WACE Partner Institutions: Clarkson University, Drexel University, Johnson &Wales University, Merrimack College, Rochester Institute of Technology, Sate University of New York Oswego, The University of Toledo, University of Cincinnati, and Wentworth Institute of Technology.
- Applications and more information available at: www.waceinc.org
Gettysburg College Scholarships
Starting with next year's incoming class, students will be able to apply for the Eisenhower Scholarship–designed to recognize outstanding applicants who are positively transforming their communities. The College has a long history of civic engagement with students and alumni making a difference in their communities and around the world.
The Eisenhower Scholarship is Gettysburg College's most selective scholarship–$160,000 for four years of full-time study ($40,000 per year). It is awarded to top-performing applicants within a most challenging curriculum who have demonstrated a high level of civic engagement locally, nationally, and/or internationally. More information about the Eisenhower Scholarship including application requirements and process is on our website.
Additionally, Gettysburg College recognizes students' academic achievement in high school by awarding four categories of academic merit scholarships under Early Decision and Regular Decision.
- Abraham Lincoln Scholarship–$32,000 per year
- Presidential Scholarship–$27,000 per year
- David Wills Scholarship –$24,000 per year
- 1832 Founders Scholarship–$15,000 per year
Decisions on merit scholarship recipients are made as part of the admissions process. A separate application is not required. All students, including those who apply test optional, are considered.
Hugh Carcella Scholarship Program
The united Steelworkers Hugh Carcella Scholarship Program offers scholarships each year with a total value of $4,000.00 ($1,000 per year for four years). Scholarships will be awarded in June 2020. The scholarships will be available for use in an accredited college or university that the winner wishes to attend in the United States or Canada. Winners may follow any course of study normally leading to a recognized bachelor’s degree. A two year community college is acceptable when matriculating toward a four year Bachelor’s degree program.
- Applications may be obtained, upon request, from participating local unions. Applicants will fill out the application from giving all required information. No application will be accepted unless properly signed by the President and Recording Secretary of the respective local union. When completed the forms should be mailed to the scholarship fund committee, United Steelworkers, 10 Canal Street; Suite 310; Bristol, Pa. 19007.
All applications must be postmarked no later than midnight, March 15, 2020
Distracted Driving Family Plan Scholarship
The Parnall Law Office is proud to offer the 2020 Scholarship Program that is designed to help interested high school (upon graduation from high school) or college students in the United States to attend an institution of higher education, while also bringing to attention to the dangers of distracted driving. $5000 in prizes will be awarded to the top 3 applicants.
- For more information and to apply please visit: https://www.hurtcallbert.com/scholarships/
- All submissions must be received by March 17th 2020
Classroom to Classroom Scholarship
If you’re a high school senior about to start your first year of college and can clearly demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, then we want to hear from you! Once per year, we’ll select one winner to receive a $5,000 scholarship to apply towards their education. In addition to this cash award, the winner will also receive two Education.com Lifetime Memberships (one for the winner and one to share with an existing or aspiring K-12 teacher of the winner’s choice).
- For more information and to apply please visit: https://www.education.com/scholarships/
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
Varsity Brands Awards
The search is on for students, staff and high schools across the nation who go above and beyond the definition of school spirit. Varsity Brands is awarding $100,000 across 25 categories, including $3,000 to each winner and a $25,000 Grand Prize for America’s Most Spirited High SchoolFollow this link for more information: https://www.varsitybrands.com/awards/categories?utm_source=email&utm_medium=vb&utm_campaign=vbssa20
My Injury Attorney Legal Scholarship Scholarship Essay Contest
Students must have a 3.0 GPA or higher and plan on pursuing a law-related degree.
Deadline to apply is June 15, 2020.
Follow this link for more information: https://www.myinjuryattorney.com/legal-scholarship/
2020 USA Cargo Trailer Scholarship
Deadline date: November 30, 2020
Detailed description: At USA Cargo Trailer, we are proud to offer a scholarship program for students in the process of pursuing a college degree in Engineering. The awarded student will receive $500 to be used towards expenses for his or her degree.
Value of scholarship: $500
Qualifications: U.S. citizens accepted to or currently attending a college or university within the United States. The winner will be required to provide proof of acceptance to your college or university or a college transcript.
The PB&J scholarship awards students ($500-$1000) who have experienced challenges in their life that may not have allowed them to perform well academically but still have the drive to succeed. When the director of the scholarship attended High School his GPA and test scores were low, but was determined to go to college. He managed to receive ten different scholarships, which helped to fulfill that dream. To give back to future students, he lived off PB&J sandwiches during my first year in college to save money to fund a scholarship for students similar to him.
For more information and to apply please visit: http://bit.ly/pbjscholars2020 or for questions please call (808)-450-9988
Fleming College Scholarship
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020
Essay Prompt: "At what age did you receive your first smartphone? How do you think it impacts your day-to-day activities and how do you think it impacts you while you’re behind the wheel?"
Omega Mu Omega Chapter Freshman Scholarship
One-time $1,000 award based on scholastic achievement, extracurricular activities, leadership, and documented community service.
Yvonne Cooper Watson Memorial Scholarship
One-time $1,000 award; application must be attending a Historically Black College or University during the 2020-2021 school year.
Deadline for all applications is April 1, 2020.
Adamson & Cleveland, LLC 2020 Scholarship Essay & Video Competition
To apply you must be a high school junior or senior, and must submit an essay of 600 words or less or submit a video of two minutes or shorter.
The topic is deadly teen car accidents and what is being done or should be done about them.
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020
Link: Scholarship Site
Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship
For: High school seniors whom are citizens of the US and have a 2.5 gpa or higher.
Students must be planning to enroll full-time at an accredited four-year college or university in the US.
Students must be majoring in or planning to major in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Math, Physics, Information Systems/Management Information Systems or Information Assurance.
Must apply by 3/12/2020.
TMA Bucks Foundation Scholarship Fund
For: High school seniors whom are residents of Bucks County
Applications are due 4/30/2020
Link: TMA Bucks Foundation
PFCU Scholarship Program
Students must belong to the Philadelphia Federal Credit Union in order to apply for this scholarship. Completed applications are due 4/17/2020.
Link: Scholarship Information
Scholarships.com offers free college scholarship searches, a college scholarship directory, and has a college search tool that students can use to research and compare every accredited college and university in the US.
Link: Scholarships.com site
Kenneth “Sid” Hopkins Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Bucks County resident
- Commitment to the pursuit of a career in an allied health care degree program such as nursing, medical technology, radiology/imaging, respiratory therapy, paramedic, firefighting, EMS, or law enforcement.
- Evidence of community involvement
- Write a short essay about yourself, state how important receiving this scholarship is to you and why you are pursuing a career in Emergency Services.
- Two letters of recommendation must accompany this application (community member/church leader/chief officer/teacher/guidance counselor, etc. Please no family members).
Applications are due 4/15/2020. Please see Ms. Mikulski for the paper application.
Hussian College Poster Contest
The Grand Prize Winner will receive a $100 gift card and a $1,000 scholarship to attend Hussian College.
“Redress Fashion” is our challenge this year. Please design a poster that uses the required elements (one Redress logo, image(s), and tagline) and reflects the clean modern aesthetic that Redress wants to be represented. Please feel free to expand the “feel” of Redress branding as they are a new clothing company and do not have a brand palette or specific branding look.
- Poster size is 18x24 (w x h), 300 DPI resolution
- Full-bleed allowed, full-color allowed, digital media creation only. Only PDF or JPEG file formats accepted.
- All design elements provided in the 2019-20 HC Poster Contest Packet must be included to the specifications listed below:
- One of the “Redress” logos
- One or more of the stock photos
- The tagline “Re-do | Re-act | Redress”
- You must come up with a headline you think fits the poster. Limit your headline to 3-7 words.
- The 2019-20 HC Poster Contest Packet is available at the link below
Contest closes on 4/30/2020 at 11:59PM
Link: Poster Contest
2020 Scholarship Essay Contest from Brady|Cobin Law Group
Application Deadline: 5/1/2020
There are three prizes available ranging from $500 - $2500.
To apply, students must submit an essay response to one of the following prompts:
- What does legacy mean to you? What do you think it means to leave a legacy? Are there different kinds of valuable legacies? What sort of legacy do you want to leave behind?
- Imagine you are 65, retired, and looking over your will. What advice would you give your younger self about retirement planning, saving, investing, writing a will etc. What are the most important steps for planning for your future?
- Think about the legacy you want to leave behind. How important will estate planning, creating a will, and other planning be to maintaining your legacy?
The Dunkin’ Philadelphia Regional Scholarship Program
Applications will be accepted from 3/1/2020 – 4/15/2020.
Twenty-five students will be awarded scholarships up to $2,000.
Follow the link for more application details.