College Raptor Scholarship
- To help students take a thoughtful approach to the college decision process and pay for college, College Raptor is awarding a $2,500 scholarship.
- For eligibility, applicants must: Be legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia, or a U.S. Territory. Be age 16 or older. Be enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2019) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school)
- For more information please visit: http://www.collegeraptor.com/2500scholarship
Senior Advice Caregiver Scholarship - $2,000 Award
For students who have acted as caregiver to an adult friend or relative in any capacity:https://www.senioradvice.com/senior-caregiver-scholarship-spring-2019
Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Scholarships
Applications are due by February 15, 2019
Sustainable Development Challenge
Offers high school students the opportunity to share their impactful ideas and win amazing prizes.
- 1st Place Winner - $2,500 cash prize. Plus $10,000 scholarship to attend Seton Hall University.
- 2nd Place Winner - $1,000 cash prize. Plus $6,000 scholarship to attend Seton Hall University.
- All other finalists will receive a $4,000 scholarship to attend Seton Hall University
Submit a 300 – 500 word statement that describes an innovative approach or idea you have for addressing one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All submissions must be received by Sunday, March 3, 2019.
Eligibility: All high school sophomores, juniors and seniors. For more details and to enter, visit www.shu.edu/go/UNchallenge
College Board - Scholarship Opportunities
College Board is offering new scholarship opportunities starting with the Class of 2020. The tasks you need to complete to be eligible for a scholarship are relatively simple such as building your college list and practicing for the SAT.Please follow these links for more information:
The Coolidge Scholarship
The Coolidge Scholarship is a full-ride, four- year, merit based scholarship open to high school Juniors.
To learn more about this and other opportunities visit: https://www.coolidgescholars.org. Deadline to apply is 5:00PM EST, Wednesday, January 23, 2019.
Please direct any questions regarding the scholarship to the Coolidge Scholars Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 802-672-3389 ext. 114.
Rosemont College - Cornelian Connelly Scholarship
The Cornelian Connelly Scholarship is a full-tuition scholarship awarded annually to two outstanding graduates from a Catholic High School. Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- 3.50 Cumulative HS GPA and a 1220+ on the SAT or 25+ on the ACT
- Excellent resume of service
- For consideration application must be submitted by January 21, 2019
- Additional essay and recommendation required
University of Pittsburgh - Stamps Scholarship
A full-tuition, room and board scholarship to five incoming freshmen from Pennsylvania. The award also provides up to $17,400 in enrichment funds to be used over four years (or eight terms) for the purpose of study abroad, unpaid internships, research, and other leadership experiences.