Blake Rubin Trust Scholarship
Blake Rubin created the Blake Rubin scholarship so he could help encourage students to continue their education after high school. This $1200 scholarship runs annually and each year one student is able to take a little of their financial strain off of their shoulders when attending school.
To be eligible for the $1200 Blake Rubin Scholarship you must:
- Be a current high school senior who has already been accepted into college
- Apply for the Blake Rubin Scholarship by answering the following question in the form of a 500-word essay: “Why should you receive this scholarship instead of someone else?”
- Submission Deadline: November 1, 2019
For more information and to apply please visit: https://www.blakerubintrust.com/
Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award
Sign up for emails to get helpful college tips and resources, and enter for the chance to win a scholarship! Throughout the year, 12 eligible students or parents will be randomly selected to win a $5,000 Discover Student Loans Scholarship Award to help cover college expenses.
For more information and to apply please visit: https://scholarship.collegecovered.com/?acmpgn=E_EAW_CSEM_BM_X_BMHS2
Golden Door Scholars
Golden Door Scholars is offering 50 scholarships worth up to $40,000 each to Dreamer students (those with DACA status)! If you are eligible, make sure to apply before the September 16th, 2019 deadline.
You can apply through Going Merry by going to https://www.goingmerry.com/s/golden-door.
If this scholarship does not apply to you, remember that Going Merry has thousands of others that it can match you with! Just go to www.goingmerry.com to see them all.
Quote Wizard Safe Driver Scholarship
Description: "At QuoteWizard, we are dedicated to preventing accidents by reducing the number of distracted drivers on the road. Since a large percentage of the drivers affected by distracted driving are young people, we thought it made sense to engage young people to come up with ideas to reduce distracted driving."
To Apply: Build a social awareness campaign to reduce distracted driving by addressing the following:
1. Name: Choose a creative campaign name.
2. Problem: Address a specific problem related to distracted driving and how it affects you and others in your community.
3. Solution: Come up with a creative solution to the problem and describe how you will raise awareness about this solution.
Submit Application to: Scholarship@QuoteWizard.com
Deadline: September 15, 2019 (this is a reoccurring scholarship and will be continually updated).
You can find more information on our website here: https://quotewizard.com/corp/safe-driver-scholarship
Stonehill College Merit Scholarship
All Nazareth Academy High School students who meet the requirements for admission to Stonehill will receive a minimum of a $10,000 (up to $25,000) merit scholarship. This guaranteed level of commitment is intended to reinforce their appreciation of each family’s investment in Catholic secondary education, the level of preparation for college provided within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia community and the capacity of Nazareth Academy High School students to succeed at Stonehill.
For questions or concerns please contact Assistant Vice President of Enrollment and Dean of Admission, Joseph Dacey ’02 at email@example.com or 508-565-1373.
Pro Stock Hockey Scholarship
Pro Stock Hockey is not only a strong supporter of organized hockey, but of education as well. We are proud to be able to help students who are pursuing degrees in higher education. Through the Pro Stock Hockey Scholarship, we will award the winning student $1,000 to be used toward his or her degree. To qualify, undergraduate or graduate students must attend an accredited college or university based in the USA
For more information and to apply please visit: https://www.prostockhockey.com/scholarship/
Application Deadline date: August 1st, 2020
WTS Philadelphia Scholarship Awards
WTS Philadelphia will be awarding scholarships for women pursuing transportation careers at the high school, junior college/trade school, undergraduate, and graduate levels. We offer these scholarships in memory of outstanding women who dedicated their lives to transportation.
- Transportation YOU High School Scholarship
- Junior College Scholarship
- Suzanne Axworthy Undergraduate Scholarship
- Sylvia Aston Graduate Scholarship & Carmen E. Turner Graduate Scholarship
Applications must be received by 11:59pm on Friday, October 18th, 2019. For more information and to apply please visit: http://www.wtsinternational.org/philadelphia/scholarships/
DeSales University (Four year, Full-Tuition) Scholarship
Students are invited to submit three poems before the 36th Annual DeSales University Poetry Festival to compete for a four-year, full-tuition scholarship to DeSales. The deadline for submitting poetry to the judges is Friday, October 18th. Students should send poems by email to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org. Each submitted page of poetry should include the student’s name and high school. Please send only one poem per page.
For questions concerning the festival, registration, and/or poetry submissions, contact Dr. Myers at 610-282-100, ext. 1387
Prudential Spirt of Community Awards
Prudential Financial in partnership with the National Association of Secondary School Principals, provides an opportunity to celebrate young volunteers throughout the school’s student body.
Qualifying certified applicants will receive the President’s Volunteer Service Award, and will be eligible to earn a $1,000 scholarship or more, a medallion, and an all-expense-paid-trip with a parent or guardian to Washington D.C.
- Applications and more information available at: https://spirit.prudential.com/
- Deadline for application is November 5th 2019.
Jefferson University (Full-Tuition) Scholarship
Each year, Jefferson invites a select number of students to compete for a full-tuition scholarship at our Kanbar College Scholarship Day. The scholarship is available to students interested the Kanbar College majors only - business, engineering, design or fashion. (A complete list of participating majors can be found on the registration page).
During Kanbar College Scholarship Day, prospective students and applicants will learn the Jefferson way - a way that is hands on, collaborative and connected to the real world. Participants will work on a collaborative project with Jefferson faculty and other prospective students. One of the participating students will earn a full-tuition scholarship to Jefferson – and the event is typically limit this day to under 65 students, so the odds are good. The event takes place on Saturday, September 28, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the Jefferson - East Falls Campus.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, students:
- Must submit an application for admission to a Kanbar College major no later than September 28, 2019.
- Must participate in all of the required activities on the date of the event.
- Submit the following items, postmarked by October 28, 2019: Supporting application materials, Follow-up assignment
- The student who earns the full-tuition scholarship will be notified by November 22, 2019.
- Space is limited, so interested seniors should register ASAP! To register: http://eastfalls.jefferson.edu/undergrad/PlanYourVisit/KanbarScholarshipDay.html?cbe_email=%
Washington Crossing Foundation Scholarships
- The Washington Crossing Foundation invites you to explore their web site, www.gwcf.org , which contains all of the information candidates should require to prepare and submit an application. Each interested student is invited to write a one-page essay stating why he or she plans a career in government service including any inspiration to be derived from the leadership of George Washington in his famous crossing of the Delaware. The student must confine the essay to viewpoint, attitude and purpose in choice of career.
- Deadline for application: January 15th, 2020
National CO-OP Scholarship Program.
- Wace is pleased to announce their Eighteenth Annual National Co-op Scholarship Program consisting of 160 merit co-op scholarships for high school seniors and transfer students who are planning to participate in college cooperative education. Many of these merit co-op scholarships are renewable for four-years valued at $4.2 million.
- Students must apply to one (or more) of the following nine WACE Partner Institutions: Clarkson University, Drexel University, Johnson &Wales University, Merrimack College, Rochester Institute of Technology, Sate University of New York Oswego, The University of Toledo, University of Cincinnati, and Wentworth Institute of Technology.
- Applications and more information available at: www.waceinc.org