The Student Council is a very important and vital organization in the exciting and active life and function of in our school. The members are often called the “backbone” behind the many wonderful school events and activities. They are the “face” of Nazareth and the school representation inside and outside of the campus. Their sense of loyalty, responsibility and duty, along with spiritedness and creativity adds to the best of the school spirit and effectiveness. Welcomed in their ranks are all those who earned the trust of their fellow schoolmates and faculty in the annual Student Council election.
NAHS Student Council is a form of self-government of the Student Body under the authority and supervision of the School administration. Student Council is expected to promote general welfare of the student body, and help to establish higher standards of CHARACTER, LEADERSHIP, and SCHOLARSHIP.
- Acting as intermediary for student expression
- Developing positive student attitudes
- Maintaining a school spirit
- Encouraging student involvement in school activities
- Helping each student find her place in the school
- Training for acceptance of responsibility of leadership
- Training for acceptance of responsibility of fellowship
- Maintaining discipline throughout the school