Please Note: Daily Announcements will be posted below by 10am
Daily Announcements For 2/16/2018
- Please stop by the Admissions Office after school today to pick up a Spring Open House lawn sign. Thank you!
Any student who would like to earn service hours or would like to volunteer for a few hours, we are in need of 12 girls to help with the set-up of the Taste of the Town on Saturday, March 3rd. Please sign-up outside the CSC Office. Please arrive at 2:00 to the Gym for directives. Those who volunteer will earn 4 hours of service and will get to sample the foods provided by our vendors before our guest arrive.
- Any Junior planning to attending Junior Dinner Dance must see Dr Fischer to request songs for the DJ no later than Friday, February 16th. All songs requested must be appropriate, no suggestive lyrics or foul language. If the song does not abide by Nazareth Academy High School standards it will NOT play at the Junior Dinner Dance. Neither Juniors nor their dates will be able to request songs to the DJ the night of Junior Dinner Dance. If no songs are requested, then the Junior moderators and school administration will choose the song requests. Please see Dr Fischer for more information.
- All of Mrs. Warwick’s classes please go to Room 37 today.
- All of Mrs. Greenwald’s classes please go to the Library today.
- The Old Cafeteria will be closed today during Activity Period. Please find another available location during this time.
- The last Varsity Mathletes competition will be held on March 5th at Father Judge high school . We will be having two meetings prior to our last competition. There will be a meeting on Monday, February 26th in room 23 and Tuesday, February 27th in Room 21 during the Activity Period. If you have questions please see Ms. Ennis or Ms. Vollrath. Thank you!
- Volunteer sign-up sheets for our 7th Grade Practice Test and Spring Open House are posted outside of the CSC Office so please stop by to sign up for one or both events.