Please Note: Daily Announcements will be posted below by 10 am
Daily Announcements For 3/19/2018
- Your Payment & Reservation for the Hershey Park Trip is due no later than: Friday March 23, 2018. This Form must be signed & Returned whether or not you are attending. Girls, this is a must for attendance purposes! Thank you!
- Junior Dinner Dance Permission form with emergency contact information is due to Junior homeroom moderators by March 20th.
- Junior Dinner Dance Photo Package form with money is due to Junior homeroom moderators by March 28th. Please note photo packages are NOT included in final Junior Dinner Dance payment. No photo forms will be accepted on the night of Junior Dinner Dance.
- Course Request Forms are due back to your Homeroom Teacher on Tuesday. Please remember to have these forms signed and returned by Tuesday. Demerits will be issued if any forms not returned on Tuesday
- Calling all Parents: Nazareth Academy High School is hosting its annual College Representatives Panel on Wednesday, April 4th at 7:00pm in the Performing Arts Center. All parents are invited. Please feel free to bring your daughters!
- All of Mrs. Greenewald’s classes please go to the library today.
- Mr. Baxter’s 3rd block please go to the library today.
- Today Room 33 will be closed during activity period
- Technology Club will be meeting Today in Room 33 (old computer lab B) during activity period. All are welcome! If you have any questions, please see Ms. Dollbaum
- Chem Club will be having a meeting this Wednesday, March 21 afterschool in the chem lab. Stop by for a fun Easter experiment!
- KAIROS applications for sophomore students to attend the retreat in their junior year are now available. Please see Ms. Mikulski in the counseling center if you would like an application. The deadline to apply is March 21st.