NAHS Job Openings
Nazareth Academy High School seeks a Director of Counseling to join our team for the 2021-2022 School Year. The Director will lead the department to provide leadership, advocacy, and collaboration with school counselors, faculty, and staff to promote student success, provide preventive services, and respond to identified student needs by implementing a comprehensive school counseling program that addresses personal and social development as well as mental health issues for all students. The Director ensures compassionate, insightful and effective care to students in need of support.
Interested candidates should have a Master of Counseling or Clinical Psychology, with 5-years experience as a supervisor in an adolescent population preferred. Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to hr@NazarethAcademyHS.org with Director of Counseling in the subject line. Resumes accepted through July 22, 2021.
About the Employer
Nazareth Academy High School is a Catholic, private, fully-accredited college preparatory school for young women, sponsored by the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth. Embracing faith, family and education, we challenge each student to attain her full potential academically, spiritually and personally.
Nazareth Academy High School seeks a part time school nurse.
- Developing plans for student care based on assessment, interventions, and identification of outcomes, and the evaluation of care
- Serving as consultants with other school professionals, such as food service personnel, physical education teachers, coaches, and counselors
- Providing health-related education to students and staff in both individual and group settings
- Monitoring immunizations, managing communicable diseases, and assessing the school environment as to prevent injury and ensure safety
- Overseeing infection control measures
- Actively participating in school safety plans that address school violence, bullying, and emergencies that may occur at school
- Overseeing medication administration, health care procedures, and the development of healthcare plans
- Overseeing vision, hearing, body mass index, and mental health screening procedures
- Making decisions related to the delegation of healthcare tasks as directed by state laws and professional practice guidance
- Providing health advice to school educational teams, such as the Academic Enrichment and School Counseling teams
- Assisting families with locating outside care and obtaining health insurance
- Completed FBI fingerprinting, child abuse clearance, and criminal history checks and Safe Environment trainings
Interested candidates should email HR@NazarethAcademyHS.org