NAHS Job Openings
Nazareth Academy High School seeks a skilled major gift officer to join our team in achieving our major gift fundraising and planned giving program objectives. Reporting to the President, the Executive Director of Institutional Advancement will be responsible for identifying and cultivating relationships with prospective major gift donors and planned giving donors.
This involves prospect research and developing effective solicitation strategies as well as stewarding donors throughout the major giving process. The major gift officer will compile this information in a donor portfolio and emphasize gifts of $10,000 or greater.
This individual will also work with our board members and staff leaders to coordinate and execute long-term fundraising initiatives. The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree and at least five years of major gift/planned giving experience, preferably in education or nonprofits, and will also have a thorough background in fundraising best practices and donor databases for managing donor and solicitation records.
Interested candidates with 5 years experience in major gifts should send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to hr@NazarethAcademyHS.org with Executive Director of Institutional Advancement in the subject line.
Nazareth Academy High School seeks a part time school nurse. Duties include:
- Developing plans for student care based on assessment, interventions, and identification of outcomes, and the evaluation of care
- Serving as consultants with other school professionals, such as food service personnel, physical education teachers, coaches, and counselors
- Providing health-related education to students and staff in both individual and group settings
- Monitoring immunizations, managing communicable diseases, and assessing the school environment as to prevent injury and ensure safety
- Overseeing infection control measures
- Actively participating in school safety plans that address school violence, bullying, and emergencies that may occur at school
- Overseeing medication administration, health care procedures, and the development of healthcare plans
- Overseeing vision, hearing, body mass index, and mental health screening procedures
- Making decisions related to the delegation of healthcare tasks as directed by state laws and professional practice guidance
- Assisting families with locating outside care and obtaining health insurance
- Completed FBI fingerprinting, child abuse clearance, and criminal history checks and Safe Environment trainings
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to hr@NazarethAcademyHS.org with School Nurse in the subject line.
Nazareth Academy seeks a part –time driver to transport students from NJ to and from school. Hours include morning run and afternoon run. May include athletic transportation as well.
Must possess a valid issued state driver’s license as required by law to operate applicable vehicles and transport customer deliverables -- No DUI/DWI within the previous 7 years -- No major at-fault collisions within the previous 7 years.
- Must meet minimum age requirement of 21 (with at least 2 years of licensed driving experience).
- Must have the ability to move and lift packages of up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Punctuality and reliability are mandatory!
- Full time; must be willing to work one of the weekend days.
- Must be comfortable driving an extended transit van.
- Must pass a drug screening test.
- Must pass a background verification.
- Completed FBI fingerprinting, child abuse clearance, and criminal history checks and Safe Environment trainings.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to hr@NazarethAcademyHS.org with Driver in the subject line.