Making a planned giving commitment to Nazareth allows you to leave your legacy at the school that has meant so much to you and to thousands of other women since 1928. A planned gift to Nazareth may cost you nothing out of pocket today and help the school's future strength and prosperity. Planned gifts are structured donations, built in consultation with the donor's advisors, intended to benefit Nazareth and to optimize the donor's financial, tax and/or estate plan.
There are a variety of assets that can be used to complete your planned giving support for Nazareth Academy High School:
- Cash through bequests
- The best stocks to use for charitable giving are those that have increased greatly in value, particularly those producing little income. By donating the security to a charitable organization like Nazareth Academy High School, you avoid paying capital gains taxes.
- Real Estate
- A gift of real estate offers you the opportunity to make a significant charitable contribution with a tax-friendly outcome. Such real estate may be a personal or vacation home, commercial building, or undeveloped property. You can make an outright gift, a gift that is retained for your life, or a bargain sale where you receive some of the cash value and convey the rest to Nazareth.
- Life Insurance
- Tangible Personal Property
- Retirement Plan Assets
Your planned gift makes you a member of the Blessed Mary of Jesus the Good Shepherd Society, which honors and recognizes individuals who provide for NAHS through planned gifts. To learn more about the ways you can design a planned gift to match your financial situation, contact our Director of Development, Cecilia Biello at 215.268.1048 or CBiello@NazarethAcademyHS.org.
Members of Blessed Mary of Jesus the Good Shepherd Society:
- Mrs. Ann Carol Singlar Cahill '56
- Ms. Katherine Hammeke '72
- Ms. Christine Kearney '72
- Mr. and Mrs. Ted Mondzelewski
- Ms. Gail Pitcher '79